Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Poem Publication News

Hey, y'all.

I feel like I can (or should/have to?) say that now that I'm a southerner. The move went as smoothly as you can hope it to. Dem Bunnies and I are doing well in the air conditioning because it is HOT-T-T here.

And for my first week back in the blogging seat post-move, I have exciting news to share with you:

My poem, The Fortune Cookie Writer, is being published in Volume 4 Issue 1 of Parody magazine.

I've known about this publication for awhile, but they've just posted the cover image and table of contents on their website, so I feel like it's officially official now. You should be able to read the issue and/or buy the printed copy soon.

Until then, I'm basking in the good vibes of seeing my name as a poet.

I'm taking this as a good omen for my life in a new region. I hope the luck transfers onto you, my faithful blog readers, and that you see success in your own writing endeavors.

Check out Parody Magazine here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment