Sunday, July 14, 2013

Alyssa Nedbal Studio is OPEN for Business!

You extra savvy blog readers will have noticed that I changed the header of the blog. One tiny yet consequential change happened when I added the word "Artist" onto the banner. You see, I've finally taken one more progression past the block of my Artist Effect and allowed myself to affirm what I've been placing in "about me" sections across the internet: I am an artist.

The reason I add this title now is that the big progression I'm talking about came in the form of the sale of my artwork. Yes, that's right, I'm now officially a starving artist trying to sell some of the artwork lying around her house. I figure, it's just in my hallway, canvases stacked atop each other, so I might as well let other people buy and enjoy them.

My shop is on the ever popular (and one of my personal favorite) sites, Etsy. The shop name is:

AlyssaNedbalStudio

and you can find it here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/AlyssaNedbalStudio

If you're visiting the blog from my profile on Etsy; welcome! Feel free to leave a comment on any post.

For those of you loyal blog readers who are just now sharing in my joy (YAY!); thanks for being so faithful and reading my posts. It means so much that you support my writing and now are entering into the world of art with me. I promise I will still uphold my end of the bargain and talk all I can about writing. But now we get to see more pretty pictures.

Here's a taste of what the Etsy shop has in store for you (and the first round of those pictures I promised).



Original marker illustration on paper. Title: The Blue Chair
 
 
Original acrylic pallet knife on canvas board. Title: we have MEN
 
 
If you're one of those extra savvy blog readers I mentioned previously, you'll know that I promised exciting illustration news in the Artist Effect post from March. Well, don't worry, that news is coming soon. A few more months of patience will pay off.....


No comments:

Post a Comment