Monday, March 18, 2013

Foot of the Lake Poetry Collective - Reading

I have intriguing news for all who live near the South Eastern part of Wisconsin. I have been invited to represent my college at the Annual Student Invitational tomorrow, March 19th.

The Student Invitational has been conducted the past eight years by the Foot of the Lake Poetry Collective. They invite regional colleges to nominate students for a reading. There will be one poet, one fiction writer, and one nonfiction writer from each.

I have the great honor of representing my college in the fiction section, where I will be reading a short story.

If you want to come out and hear me read, here are the details:


Eighth Annual Student Invitational Reading
Tuesday March 19th
beginning promptly at 7pm
at the Riverwalk Art Center
downtown Fond du Lac, WI


After the featured readers there is also an open mic segment. So if you've been working on a poem, here's an opportunity to read it amongst other writers.

Every second Tuesday of the month, the Collective does other readings and events as well - all in Fond du Lac. So if you can't make it tomorrow, but want to check out the other events, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment