Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Blog Update

I started a new job two weeks ago, and with a new job comes a new schedule.

While I adjust, it has come to my attention that I may not always be able to blog on Tuesdays. That being said, I am still committed to blogging every week.

So, what if we compromise?

I'll post a new blog post sometime between 12:00 am on Sunday and 11:59 pm on Wednesday.

The new post could come in on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, or during the day or evening of Wednesday, but it will come!

So, if you want to keep checking back every Tuesday like normal, feel free. However, be assured that a new post will be available to read by Thursday morning. Check back every Thursday for guaranteed new content.

This will take some of the pressure off me as I learn my new job and adjust to my new (highly fluctuating) schedule.

How does this sound to you? Is this a worthy compromise?

Let me know your thoughts in the comments, and until next time we speak, keep writing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment