Tuesday, March 3, 2015

New Writing Inspiration Board

Have you guys been on Pinterest lately? As you know, I'm a self-professed Pinterest junkie. I have the app on my phone which only enables me to use it more often.

Because of this I've started a new Writing Board.

I'll have a plethora of different images and links there. From inspirational quotes, to photos of people writing *in the wild*, to writing prompts, and word charts. If it inspires, motivates, or makes me laugh, and relates to writing, it'll be on there.

So what are you waiting for? Go check it out: https://www.pinterest.com/alyssanedbal/writing/

If you haven't clicked the link above, and still need some convincing, here's a few examples of pins on my Writing Board. I promise there are more where these came from.




Happy Pinning ..... ahem...... I mean, Writing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment