Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A Bird Just Hit My Window -- Is That My Hogwarts Letter?!?

I'm still getting ready to shop my YA novel around, and have subsequently used my (non-existent) free time to start another YA novel that I'm obsessed with writing, but can donate only about 20 minutes to per day. So frustrating. This time has been shortened by extra work hours, summer, and the fact that Harry Potter Diagon Alley just opened in Universal Orlando and I've been fan girling hard.

So, here's a quote I found on Pinterest from one of the greatest thinkers and the owner of the most popular theme park in this country: Walk Disney.



Now, please excuse me while I read all 7 Harry Potter books (again), marathon watch all 8 movies (again), and then skip my happy butt all the way to Florida (eventually). No worries, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment