Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Happy (Belated) Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary, everyone! I know, I know, it's belated now because another Tuesday slipped through my grasp, but it's still here!

One year ago, this week, (it would have been Monday, January 21, 2013, to be exact) I posted the very first blog post here. That's one year we've been sharing advice, encouragement, and our love for writing. It's exciting, yes?

Through this year, we've grown in our craft, probably gotten further along in those manuscripts, submitted, been rejected, or even accepted. If you're still with me - still writing - thank you. And thank yourself. You're the one who found time to write one sentence in between commercial breaks, karate recitals, and while waiting for the pasta water to boil.

Coming up: another year with weekly writing advise, and hopefully I'll hear more from all of you, my blog readers and fellow writers, in the comments section.

Speak to me. I want to hear what you have to say. But for now, Happy Anniversary. Keep writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment